Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just another Day~

Today i was supposed to tapau Kampua for my aunty and sis... Coz mama still in d bed.. Woke up at 930am and found out they oredi cooked mee for themselves le>> So paiseh~~ I : I promise I'll wake up early 2molo to tapau for u ppl *finger cross* =P
Well, so many housework for me and sis today.. which made me regretting for not helping mom with her housework before she was sick. Boil water> sweep the floor outside> sweep living room> wash dishes> feed the cats and dog>> bath AhBi~~>> bla bla bla.. Maybe we should hire Indon maid then.. haiz...
Drove my sis around to buy groceries.... then have to come back and bring my aunt go cut her hair... ZzzZZzzz... Tired~~ Spent my night Dotaing, Facebooking and photoshoping d pictures =D.. hehe.. Me likey it~~ muahaha.....

To my dear Dada:
Do not feel sad when you miss me... Coz I'm happy everytime i think about you....
Be happy coz I am still alive and kicking..
Be happy coz I am missing you too
Be happy coz LOVE has brought us together...
Be happy coz U don't have to see my ugly face everyday
Be happy coz U don't have to smell my sweaty shirt everyday
Be happy coz U don't have to smell my bad breath everyday
Be happy coz U don't have any reason to be sad...
My existence isn't to make U sad... I want you to be happy, always, like I'm happy becoz of U.
My body might have left the place where you are now, but my mind is still with you, now and always....( err, do i talk like I died liao? choi)
I'm just leaving temporarily, preparing, to improve myself, to make you happier..
Give me some time, what you have to do is to wait~
Wait for the time to come...
Have you smiled today becoz of me? I did bcoz of U.. Kalau belum lagi.. Smile big big O~~ =D
Btw, while we are having the same time zone, please tell me how are you each day and GOOD NIGHT before U sleep everyday k?

~Miss and Worried~

No comments:

Post a Comment