Friday, September 11, 2009

New Journey

Now I've chosen the road less taken, to travel to another country, and left everyone I love and everything I treasure in another place. Solo.. hmm.. dono... Reached UK yesterday, endured 18 hours 7 hours of flight from KL to Dubai... Most of d time I was sleeping, until the flight attendants woke me up to eat my breakfast and breakfast( had 2 meals, dono wat I should call them coz I was confused wif d time). Met a guy named Johnson during the flight, and told me that he worked in department of education in scotland before, studied in curtin sarawak malaysia oso... bla bla... And I was too tired to talk to him tat time.... din catch wat he told me mostly and only replied yes or no... lol... Dubai airport, a fascinating place, saw many branded shops and 2 luxury sports cars to be won.. Din take a picture of them, too tired. Saw many ppl sleeping along all the departure gates. Guess they were as tired as me waiting for their flights. Endured another 8 hours to newcastle, almost died in the flight. coz I was too tired, too dizzy, too cold... and BORED. then, took 40mins metro from newcastle to sunderland. Quite a lovely place. Its autumn now, the temperature is quite similar to kundasang in d midnight. The wind is icy cold, and the water is freezing if u din on d heater. DAmn.... Don feel like bathing liao... LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment