Monday, April 26, 2010

Failed

I am ready for the failure which I already sense right from the start.
But I've played my role well and I've tried my best. No regrets.
Finally found out the why most of the children at Rosedale Street are obese. Because of the very RESPONSIBLE ice cream man coming on time every evening . I hate those kids. Just very irritating... ZZZZ.

Here's my schedule for the rest of the months before I'm back to Msia.
Wake UP>Eat breakfast>Watch PPS>Cook Lunch>Play Games>Watch PPS>Eat Dinner>Watch PPS> Study 1 hour> Watch PPS> Sleep ZzzZzzz

WIll walk to morrisson at seaburn 2molo or the day after 2molo to buy some junk food and burn some fats in case my eyes gone blind for staring at the monitor for long long time.

~Enjoying the warm weather so far~

No comments:

Post a Comment