Sunday, May 16, 2010

N8


Another great phone going to be released this year.
12mp camera... great video quality, free ovi maps means navigation for free,3.5 inch HD capacitive touchscreen and easy access to fb and twitter. Available in 5 colors and only costs around RM1600+ €370 b4 tax (rumor says).
The only thing to sigh about is it only zooms x2 or x3... lol...
Wanting to buy it if it is really tat cheap although I may not be able to use every of the function in the phone like the N82 I have now.
Rethinking.... Should I?

4 comments:

  1. no ung!get a iphone!more sak!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iphone is great but i prefer phone with great cameras.. no nid to buy digital cameras liao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oic!den u buy sony errison satio lo.cost about RM1300++ only.new released hp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. izzit? the phone is great too.. will see how next sem i come here.. nid see how much pocket money my parents are going to giv me...hehe..

    ReplyDelete