Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Foods

Tried o make chai bin wif prawns for the first time. It is a success for me. Yum Yum =D
Consequences are fats started to accumulate everywhere and they r plunging out............. Yerr.. Digusted when I see them... Will try burn some of them the day after 2molo.. coz I'm on Da Vinci's Quest.. part of it la... Hehe..
Will update my blog after a week =)..
One road smooth wind to my friends going b to sibu. See ya all there =)
For people having exams, do remember that you sow what you reap. How much input = how much output.
+ U all!
Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. eieiei.. bila buat untuk saya cuba?? I wanna try ohhhh..=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gracy... how come u have a profile but don't have a blog? write one la.. let me stalk u.. hehe...
    when i go miri and if 天时地利人和 i make for u try la.. hehe

    ReplyDelete