Thursday, August 5, 2010

20 things to do

Saw some people's note about what they gonna achieve before they reach 30.
I guess I'll make mine to, to make my own life more motivational and meaningful.

In no particular order:

1. Get a PHD
2. Get a money earning job.
3. Bungee jump at Macau 200 storey building (forgot the name)
4. Travel HK and Taiwan
5. Travel Japan and Korea
6. Travel New York
7. Travel Thailand
8. Travel outside Malaysia with my GOOD FRIENDS.
9. Learn singing
10. Pick up a position in the church and serve GOD.
11. Travel Europe
12. Learn piano or guitar ( 1% success probability)
13. Buy a nice car for parents
14. Buy a nice car for myself
15. Own a high tech house (2% success probability)
16. Plastic surgery
17. Visit Maldives (http://www.wretch.cc/blog/illyqueen/13172029) Queen's Blog, the beach is just very (x infinity) breathtaking
18. Find a nice girl and do the things mentioned above with her.
19. Bring my parents to some of the places mentioned.
20 Make enough money to do the things mentioned above.

Aza aza fighting!

1 comment:

  1. why do you ever need plastic surgery anyway? lolx
    add oil ba^^ you can do it by god's grace..
    gbu~

    ReplyDelete