Monday, October 5, 2009

EEEEmmmoooo

How the hell can I plunge myself into tiz piece of shit?
Am I in the right course?
Am I in the right place?
Am I being ignorant all the time?
Have I made the right decision?
Can studying abroad really bring a better and happier future?
What if I didn't listen to my parents at the first time?
What if I'm nt being so greedy at the first time?
What if I wasn't expecting too much?
What if I can foresee things?
But, what if never happens.
If it did happen, there are no words such as accidents, tragedies, and regret.
Tiz is life.
Life is just full of shit and ppl just keep on stepping on those shits.
Who can clean away those shits from me?

Expect no one and nothing better than what you have today, the higher the expectation, the greater the disappointment if things doesnt turn out right. Who knows what will happen 2molo?
Mayb worse, mayb better.

HOping the "emo~ness" is just bcoz of the new environment and the situation I'm trying to adapt to.

~Down and emo =( ~

No comments:

Post a Comment