Wednesday, October 7, 2009

F***ingly F***ed

Holy shit I am depressed like no other shit in this place. Totally f***ed up as I'm not interested in any of the lecture, I do not know why I'm studying it. F*** f*** zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZZzzZzZzzZZzz...
I felt so cheated here.......... things doesnt seem as good as told. I have d "chong dong" to hop onto a plane and go home. Now I miss miri.... Tiz is shittyly shit. Now I miss my friends.... Even miss my laopo more.. =(
I sincerely pray that a truck would knock me down, then somebody else will bring me home, dead or alive.


I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment