Sunday, December 6, 2009

Observe, Predict and Conclude

Quiet ppl like to observe.
They say diam diam ubi berisi bah...I'm d quiet potato.
I like to see. wats happening around. who's out there. where are u ppl. why are you ppl doing that, how did that happen.
Among all kinds of people, I hate liars who lie to protect themselves or for their own goods. Face problem, accusing people, selfish a bit for ownself. Well, I always pray for those kinds of people. Obviously they still havent realise wat they are doing is wrong. Please grant them wisdom to realise that.
Second kind is selfish people, whom I always call them fish mongers. Probably those people have sold too much fish that you can smell the stench caused by the selfishness when they are around. You can tell by their deeds and most of the sentence they say starts with the word "I".
Third kind is irresponsible people. What responsibilites are given today and what duty you are given? What should be done is ignored always.
You can tell who are those kinds of people through obsevations. What they say and what they've done. Then, be a humble person. Throw a bait at them and predict wat they'll do. If prediction match outcome, here comes the conclusion.
Always, my head tells me to do what those people do to them but my heart tells me not. Sow what you reap. I need not to see what will happen to you people but at least I'm happy. Let me down 100 times and I'll let you down only once and for all.
Thank GOD for letting me to see these and warn me not to do what they do. Haiz, may you people receive GOD's fullest blessings.


So many things to study and assignments to complete but I'm just lazy. Can't keep my hands off my keyboard from facebook games and pp stream.
@.@>>>>19th Dec... Wakaka..

No comments:

Post a Comment