Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chilly

Three days ago...a friend of my friend passed away in a car accident. Accident, accident, accident, they happen anytime anywhere and anyone could've involved in it. I could recognise the guy who passed away from the photos they posted in facebook. We played basketball together before. I could remember that the last night before I left Miri, I was standing outside Han Lung's house and chit-chatting wif them around 1am. Then, the guy was driving past fast and suddenly hit the brake. The he reverse back fast too and Nash was beside him. Both of them reversed back just to say goodbye. Oh, I was impressed, touched. And he is gone now and forever.God Bless. Nice people always leave us earlier to go to a better place, don't they? I gotta feeling..

Went to a field course at Raven Gill Scout Camp in Commondale two days ago. It was wet, muddy and COLD. We spent most of our times outdoors doing some practical activities. Luckily I brought my Wellington boots. There were sheeps around, and poos absolutely. Just a few steps to the left and I'm in puddle, few steps to the right, in the muddy field. Walk slow or you'll fall with muds all over your body. The wind was strong. Everyone was wrapped in thick coats and boots like a dumpling, except me. Icy wind chill till I felt the pain in my bones.
There was no phone signals around the camp area. And most of the people wanted to make calls. And to get signals, we had to drive 15 minutes up to a hill or walk 30 mins. I don't know the reasons why those people were so eager to make a call outside until I was invited by one of them to take a ride on their car. They drove all the way up. All jumped off the car in excited state when they gt signal. Mr A:" Fuck, she offed her phone." Mr B:"Its ok, just text her." Mr C talking and from the smiley face, know wat's happening la. British people willing to drive 15 mins up a hill for a call. The pakistan, indian and arabic people walked. Well, Love is great isn't it. People knowing it willing to do anything for it.
The sky actually gets dark around 4pm. After dinner, every people squeezed themselve into a small pub few miles away for a drink to warm themselves. Those people were willing to spend 30 pounds per night just to drink. Mayb its their cultural but I'm just impressed to see them keep drinking and chatting for the whole night. Others played pool and darts. I was sitting there having couple of beers watching wat they were doing. After too much driking, one actually took his pants off and showed everyone his butt when we were on the way back. Another Italian girl fall into a trench with torch light in her hand( Coz it was pitch dark and we were safe walking in d dark).The India ppl and arabic ppl laughed hard.LMAO. Interesting. The British ppl were too Geng to set Tents outside with temp about 0 to 2 at nite and wind blowing at average 40km/h . Pei Fu.. But nothing ventured nothing gain right? those people sleeping outside saw Meteor Shower around 12am. Look up into the sky and you'll see stars. Lots of them plus the surrounding of the campsite was pitch dark. Off the torch and you'll find the sky is incredibly awesome. Sibu one is cloudy all the time and you could hardly see stars., Miri, you'll be sucked dry by insects if u stay in dark for more than 2 minutes. Though it was freezing, I stood outside alone watching the stars for about 10 mins. Likey it very much(如果在对的频道你会知道我想干嘛).. Will do tat more often during spring time.
Well, stay conscious, stay warm, stay alive, stay happy.
I'm alone in UK...

No comments:

Post a Comment